Job description / Role
Financial Manager - BPO - Dubai
The team at Cassia has been mandated to recruit a Financial Manager with at least 7 years of experience in BPO, for our client - a leading, international BPO company.
- Financial analysis, revenue forecasting and project reporting for senior management
- Ensures compliance with policies, federal regulations, auditing requirements, contractual obligations, time schedules, and budgetary limitations.
- Ensure payments and remittances to various parties; Conduct reconciliations & audits; Handle payroll and full & final of concerned employees; File the required returns.
- Perform internal control testing, process improvement reviews, and development of self-control assessment checklists for clients
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company's actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm's finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the company's budget.
- Liase with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Indian nationality
- Proven experience as a Financial Manager
- Experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as financial analyst
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- Proficient user of finance software
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
- BS/MA degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Professional qualification such as CFA/CPA or similar will be considered a plus
The ideal candidate is a people person, a team player, who is outgoing, energetic and positive with a willingness to contribute and expand one's horizons.
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.