Job description / Role
Financial Manager - BPO - Dubai
The team at Cassia has been mandated to recruit a Financial Manager with at least 7 years of experience in BPO, for our client – a leading, international BPO company.
• Financial analysis, revenue forecasting and project reporting for senior management
• Ensures compliance with policies, federal regulations, auditing requirements, contractual obligations, time schedules, and budgetary limitations.
• Ensure payments and remittances to various parties; Conduct reconciliations & audits; Handle payroll and full & final of concerned employees; File the required returns.
• Perform internal control testing, process improvement reviews, and development of self-control assessment checklists for clients
• Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
• Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
• Maintain the financial health of the organization.
• Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
• Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
• Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
• Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
• Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
• Liase with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
• Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
AED 10,000 to 11,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Indian nationality
• Proven experience as a Financial Manager
• Experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as financial analyst
• Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
• Proficient user of finance software
• Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
• A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
• Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
• BS/MA degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
• Professional qualification such as CFA/CPA or similar will be considered a plus
The ideal candidate is a people person, a team player, who is outgoing, energetic and positive with a willingness to contribute and expand one’s horizons.
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.