Job description / Role
Robert Half is working on an exclusive basis with a well world-renowned business based in Abu Dhabi. Due to continued success, they are now looking to recruit a Financial Modeller.
Reporting directly into the Head of Commercial Finance you will be responsible owning and maintaining the complete model for a specific segment of the business.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
* Take full responsibilities and ownership of financial models and conducting the required analysis and sensitivities together with the consolidation into a single reporting model.
* Support the business development team in the origination of new investment opportunities.
* Build financial models for evaluation of investment and development opportunities and provide inputs for strategic recommendations where appropriate.
* Undertake financial and commercial due diligence to complete investment cases and project feasibility studies
* Conduct primary and secondary research and data gathering relevant to the industry and sector of the project
* Plan initial hypothesis and analysis for the project and drive key analysis techniques and tools
* Present findings and recommendations to senior members of the team as well as to client teams when appropriate
* Manage the pace and delivery of projects, including day-to-day coordination of internal and external stakeholders.
* Qualified Accountant
* A high-performance professional who can articulate a value proposition, developing business cases / models
* Strong Financial Modelling skills with exposure to PPP and Project Finance models
* Strong financial analysis foundation creating forecasts and models.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Independent worker and analytical thinker with an ability to conduct research, data analysis and resolve complex problems.
* Strong excel and financial modelling capabilities are a must plus strong VBA's abilities with MS Office tools
Salary and Benefits
Up to 38,000aed per month plus Benefits DOE
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Accountant and Auditor
XB4 - CPAs & Advisors