Job description / Role
NTS Group is working alongside a leading multinational pharmaceutical company to recruit a Financial Planning Accountant for Gulf to be based in the Dubai office. Reporting into the Head of Finance Gulf, this position is responsible for;
• Work with the FP&A team and individuals across the organization to provide quality analysis and recommendations for senior management.
• Develop reports, charts and graphs for senior management to communicate recommendations.
• Assist with the month-end close process.
• Assist with the monthly forecast process.
• Assist with the company-wide long-range projection and annual budget process.
• Assist with the company-wide capital planning for long-range projection and annual budget.
• Assist with the preparation of the monthly cash flow projection.
• Prepare capital analysis including account reconciliations, project reporting, capital forecast reporting.
• Prepare monthly board/executive reporting and assist with monthly board/executive packages for management.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance. 3+ years of prior financial analysis and accounting experience required.
• Knowledge of finance, accounting, and financial reporting.
• Ability to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and manage several projects simultaneously, sometimes with broad guidelines.
• Ability to develop and run various financial models, analyze financial data, and create budgets.
• Understanding the big picture view and how to identify obstacles and opportunities that impact the business.
• Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems, general ledger structures, and internal controls.
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.
TGC Consulting Middle East
Emirates Refreshments Company
Dubai Parks and Resorts
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||13 Dec|
Assistant Finance Manager