Job description / Role
• Assist MIS and reporting team managers in preparing monthly reports.
• Preparation of department opex report on monthly basis and assist MIS manager for detailed analysis.
• Work on budget models and ensure data accuracy and reasonableness of budget assumptions.
• Data upload to Business Planning template in Hyperion Planning system (EPBCS).
• Ensure that approved budget is loaded accurately in Oracle system and ensure timely updated once needed.
• Assist in casting, cross casting and formatting of internal and DH related deliverables.
• Assist finance team for data analysis and compilation for Ad-hoc reports (internal and DH related).
• Input data in timely manner for project actualization.
• Assist Commercial finance manager in finalization of project actualization reports.
• Assistance in collections reporting as well.
• Any other support required by FP&A and Reporting team
• Knowledge of Accounting and reporting
• Knowledge of Oracle System (Hyperion knowledge is preferred).
• Possess good MS Excel skills, communication and team player.
• Minimum 2-4 year experience in similar role with account backgrounds.
About the Company
Dubai Properties leverages its impressive legacy as a reliable developer to elevate Dubai’s status as a global icon. With almost two decades of expertise designing and developing sought-after residential master communities across waterfront, urban, and suburban locations, Dubai Properties addresses every aspect of the real estate landscape. Its communities - home to an array of residents and happy families - include JBR, Jaddaf Waterfront, La Vie, 1/JBR, Bellevue Towers, Remraam, Mudon and Villanova to name a few.
Dubai Properties also offers institutional investors access to an extensive land portfolio for development opportunities. All the initiatives aim to enrich the lives of residents and visitors, bringing a vast collection of living experiences to the Emirates.
Accounts Receivable Operations Executive
Dubai Properties (DP)
TGC Middle East
Middle East Executive
Sun Global DMCC