Job description / Role
Our client, a forward-thinking government institution in Abu Dhabi is currently searching for a UAE National, Manager Financial Planning & Analysis to join their team.
He/she will compile and provide analysis of key investment performance indicators across different investment types
• Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of P&L, Cash & Funding and Balance Sheet reporting
• Understand performance KPI’s for our different investment types
• Provide insightful analysis on variances to budget, prior period and prior year performances
• Maintain, develop and improve financial processes by coordinating between management reporting and system teams: Finance reporting tools, Management reporting tools, budgeting and estimating processes
• Develop and give presentations that synthesize a large amount of information into a concise format
• UAE National with a Family Book
• Masters’ degree in Business Administration or qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA, CPA, or ICAN etc.)
• A minimum of eight years of financial work experience including developing forecasts, budgets and finance reviews
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to influence across business functions; confidence to approach business leaders with difficult messages and defend position
• Experience working in global business environment with sound understanding of global process and best practices
• Advanced Excel knowledge in data compilation and aggregation (i.e. pivot tables, VLookup, and Macros)
• Ability to work to strict deadlines & manage multiple deliverables
• Ensure high quality of work & data integrity
• Exposure to IFRS
• Presenting to large groups
About the Company
Mark Williams is a Dubai recruitment company with a wealth of Search & Selection experience. Mark Williams International is a subsidiary of the Williams Group UK and in December 2009 set up the Middle East business.
Mark Williams is a fully licensed recruitment firm currently focused on fulfilling clients needs in; Emiratisation, Financial Services and Information Technology related position within the United Arab Emirates. The initial focus was looking at Emiratisation into the Financial Services sector across all seven Emirates. With an increased demand for over the subsequent years for Emiratisation we have broadened our scope to place UAE Nationals into Industry & Government with dedicated teams for Emiratisation into Financial Services and Industry. Given our focus is primarily on the local market it gives us a depth of understanding & knowledge that enables us deliver our business partners an unrivaled service in terms of; speed and most importantly, quality.
Founding the Middle East business in adverse market conditions has enabled us to capture market-share and establish ourselves as a house hold name within our specialisms. Within two years we had outgrown our initial office and moved to the prestigious Business Central Towers in Media City. Mark Williams, at the end of 2014 has completed its third upscaling of operations to Bay Square, Business Bay. This was a strategic move to enable continued business growth by servicing clients and candidates with improved infrastructure, access and parking. Mark Williams provides candidates and clients private meeting rooms, testing facilities and board room access to facilitate screening and interviews. With our current capacity and growth ambitions Mark Williams is now one of the fastest growing Recruitment agencies in the region.