Job description / Role
Financial Planning & Analyst Gulf - 12 Month Contract
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Monthly LBE: Maintain internal Sales & P&L file, prepare analysis of sales actuals vs submitted LBE for Flash report/Actuals reporting, prepare internal file for new LBE cycle, ensure accuracy of the data, and upload numbers to the system for Area submission
• Review NonAA Shopping carts and ensure compliance with internal procedures
• Support FBPs & Demand Manager in preparation for monthly S&OP and LBE cycle
• Prepare monthly analysis of Marketing and Medical projects per event vs forecast and present to FD & FBPs
• Prepare analysis of actuals spend vs submitted LBE per functional Area/Expense group/Account and make sure all incorrect bookings are highlighted to FBPs, Controller and PTP Team.
• PLN/LRP/UPD: Maintain internal P&L file, support FBPs during planning cycles providing necessary analysis and upload numbers to the system for Regional/Area submission
• Reconciliation of PSP programs on monthly basis: Salamtak, Min Ajlak, Ta'awon
• Actuals: Ensure reconciliation of P&L is done on monthly basis with tie-out to the official system, and actual price volume split is matched across all internal files.
• Develop, prepare, and distribute monthly affiliate financial reports to business unit teams
• Ensure internal files have variance analysis vs all required benchmarks (vs PLN, UPD, Prior BE, PYR) for sales and P&L.
• Ensure all exchange and performance variance are captured properly and highlight any discrepancy to FBPs
• Work with Demand Manager & FBPs on sales accruals and attend regional meetings to review them
• Support FBPs, PTP Team and commercial teams in ad-hoc analysis
• Review NonAA price variances and support MKA to build business cases
• Provide assistance to Finance Director/Finance team in implementation of new projects
• Follow-up with commercial teams to understand project forecast
• To calculate and submit quarterly commission reclass from Net sales to Freight
AED 10,000 to 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Fluent in English, Arabic is a plus,
• Team player, able to manage multitasking,
• Able to work in cross-cultural and highly dynamic environment,
• Self-driven, open, and good listener,
• 3 years of relevant FP&A experience.
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Senior Financial Planning Analyst
Manpower Middle East
Financial Analyst Reporting - 9 Month Contract
Manpower Middle East
Assistant Manager Finance