Job description / Role
Financial Planning Analyst - 12 months contract
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Provide Middle East (GCC) region's team with business information via preparation of the analysis pertaining to external competitive and market environment as well as complex analysis of internal business issues that serve as a base for Regional decision making. Support short to long term business objectives setting. Participate actively in Consumer off Take (COT) processing, budgeting, reporting & forecasting activities as well as on business performance measurement.
BUSINESS STRATEGY AND PLANNING
• Analyze market intelligence data in the area of responsibility to support development of business strategies and plans.
• Support preparation of strategic reviews and provide advice to DF Managers or his/her supervisor in order to achieve/exceed long and short term business objectives. Support preparation of executive presentations of budgets, strategic reviews and management updates.
• Propose Key Accounts strategy by trade channel. Support development of plans for major accounts and coordinate allocation of resources as needed.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AND PRICING
• Support regional management in pro-actively identifying business development and pricing opportunities in order to assure sustainable business growth as well as increment in profitability and profit margins. Assist business planning and development projects in the region.
• Recommend pricing changes, when and where necessary, and ensure they are communicated on time to relevant parties. Evaluate price change impact after implementation.
COMMERCIAL PLANNING AND INTELLIGENCE
• Screen competitor's activities, market information, industry trends/developments, and regulatory changes in the area of responsibility. Prepare comprehensive analysis and alert management on key developments. Support regional management team in planning and developing strategies to address critical business issues and opportunities.
• Collaborate with Field staff, provide guidance, analyze and challenge accuracy and completeness of COT and SoM data uploaded by them; constantly review and enhance internal business intelligence processes.
• Participate in the preparation of comprehensive business highlights that underlines key impacts on PM business including forward-looking action plans to address issues.
• Arrange for timely and accurate VP Input and management reporting to meet global and regional requirements.
• Assist identifying and addressing systems user training needs to support optimal system usage.
• College/ University Degree in Economics, Finance, Engineering or Business Management
• Minimum 3-5 years’ experience gained in a similar role ideally in an FMCG/ Pharma or Retail Environment
• Financial Planning
• Management Reporting
• Business Development and Planning
• P&L know-how
• Cost Management
• Commercial Acumen
• High analytical and problem solving abilities
• Strategic and conceptual thinking
• Advanced English
• Advanced Excel skills
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions