Job description / Role
Our multinational FMCG client is looking for a ‘Business Controller’ (FP&A Analyst) for their close-knit team in Dubai. The Business Controller will provide financial expertise and support to the stakeholders as well as guarantee the high quality of reporting and financial statements and compliance.
• Estimate COGS and compare budget with actual expenses
• Provide the management team with profitability analysis and work on action plan for low profitability product / markets
• Implement CAPEX follow up and perform the analysis by Market
• Estimate General & Administration Expenses and compare budget with actual expenses
• Develop Inventory analysis reports and analyse variances
• Organise and Coordinate the Budget and forecasts processes
• Participate actively to the regional budget execution and make suggestions to improve the performance
• Ensure the alignment with corporate guidelines
• Guarantee the right allocation of expenses
• Organize periodic performance review with Commercial and Marketing team
• Analyse and comment the monthly results (Sales, Gross Margin, P&L) and alert about the variances vs budget
• Support month-end and year-end closing process
• Follow the internal audit recommendations and their implementation
• Prepare the Ad hoc financial analysis
AED 20,000 to 21,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Finance Degree
• Professional qualification is preferred
• Min 4 years of experience in a FP&A / Analyst role
• SAP experience is preferred
• Fluent in English
• High controlling and analytical skills
• Excellent presentation and reporting skills
• Excellent computer skills, including financial tools and ERP
• Focus on the target and strive for results
• High communication and team & project management skills
• Excellent organization and high capacity to work on complex projects
• Confident, respect for deadlines and commitment
Thank you for your interest. All applications are viewed and evaluated according to the role requirements. We aim to contact shortlisted candidates within 2 weeks. As we often receive a high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to everyone. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
About the Company
Inspire Selection is an award winning recruitment agency, headquartered in Dubai which recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Legal, Sales & Marketing including Digital Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Higher Education.