Job description / Role
Our client, a leading organization in Abu Dhabi is looking to hire a Financial Planning and Analysis Analyst to join their dynamic finance team.
• Reporting to the CFO the successful candidate will play a key supporting role in all analysis and planning activities.
• This person will oversee the consolidation of budgets, forecasts and other financial inputs.
• Monitor financial performance of the group.
• Ensure break down of the budget on a monthly basis and dissemination of the budget across the organization
• Support the development of departmental plans by reviewing the financial part of the drafted plans submitted and providing relative costing figures
• Costing analysis and reporting.
• Management reporting.
• Candidates must be based in the UAE
• Minimum of 5 years of experience is required for this role
• CA, ACCA, CPA, CFA etc. preferred
• Candidates must have excellent communication skills
• Min of a bachelors degree in finance or accounting
• Candidates available immediately or at short notice will be preferred
About the Company
Established in 1987, McGregor Boyall is a global recruitment consultancy providing permanent and contract / interim professionals across a wide variety of disciplines including Technology, Risk, Finance, Compliance, Legal, Marketing and HR & Talent Management. Since our inception, we have built an unrivalled reputation for helping organisations recruit the very best talent to ensure that they realise their business and operational objectives.
Headquartered in the city of London, and with further offices throughout the UK (Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh and Glasgow) as well as globally in Dubai and Singapore, we are able to offer recruitment solutions throughout the UK & Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific regions.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
RTC-1 Employment Services