Job description / Role
Commercial property developer pushing to be at the forefront of a rapidly evolving industry, this industry is the fastest growing property sub-sector. Since developing a strategy for their unique brand, they have successfully launched four offices, with two more coming this year. They have a growth strategy of 30 buildings over the next 7 years, with a global focus.
FP&A Manager reporting into the Founder and forming part of the management team based in Dubai.
* Prepare the annual budget, strategic plan and any necessary re-forecasts.
* Support the senior management team in the development and monitoring of the strategic plan and milestones, producing Monthly/Quarterly Reporting as necessary.
* Drafting of business cases, development and challenge of forecasts for the core businesses and new product or geographical expansion
* Ability to manage and calculate UK service charges for properties is imperative.
* Prepare and present financial performance reviews to the leadership team, proactively challenging performance and providing analytical insight to support exceeding objectives
* Improve financial performance; including product profitability, comparison, benchmarking and analysis for our competitive set.
* Full ownership of the monthly Property Board investment proposals.
* Candidates should have experience in the UK market and start-up experience is highly desirable.
* Managing an Accountant for reporting and will have responsibility for the property CAPEX co-ordination and business cases.
* Business partner with a number of stakeholders including the operational teams and will be the finance team link to budget and planning.
* Strong focus on building cohesion with the other management team functions in order to drive revenue performance and creative impact.
* Lead the development and analysis of the financial elements of business planning
* Development of standardised and detailed financial and operating models.
* Help the group take their most advantageous form, being a leader in business modelling and using this to shape every decision we make.
* Consolidate weekly and monthly financial performance and review to identify trends from which both opportunities and challenges may arise.
* Responsible for analysis of Management Financial reporting, including completion of or collaboration to ensure P&L reporting, Budgeting, regular forecasting and KPI Reporting.
* Owns divisional financial model and business plan.
* Working with team members to review and approve monthly accounts before finalisation and provide commentary on Performance, and OPEX playbacks, e.g. marketing or HR ROI.
* With reference to the commercial models, and using current performance as a guide, you'll be expected to identify ways to improve performance and/or save money, and therefore improve profitability.
* Review and consolidate the operational and capital budgets prepared and work with key stakeholders to develop capital business plans and ensure that the budgets are managed by stakeholders.
* Work with team members across boundaries, as required to ensure multi-channel projects and initiatives are reviewed regularly to monitor the delivery of approved financial plans, supporting and escalating accordingly any variance.
* Provide financial and planning expertise to project teams to develop strategic initiatives, notably the international workstream of the group's growth strategy and any transformation programme.
* Highly analytical approach to analysing new market opportunities and present SWOT and recommendations at a deep level Knowledge, Skills and Abilities § Enjoy commercial business management, with a strong understanding of the digital, property, business and finance eco-systems § Qualified accountant - ACA through to CIMA.
* Proven experience of managing FP&A matters within UK.
* Business Strategy qualifications or experience - Post Grad/MBA Preferable § Navigating amongst ambiguity and pace, within the role is an absolute necessity.
* Agile experience beneficial.
* In-depth understanding of business and financial planning processes.
* Strong mathematical understanding, with analytical and logical problem-solving skills.
* Outstanding communication and presentation skills with an ability to synthesise and explain complex financial information in a clear way to others who are not specialists.
* Candidates must have an accountancy qualification, strong modelling and analytical skills gained from a Property Management and Property Development background.
* Highly capable in use of technology and software with emphasis on MS Excel and financial modelling and expert level in PowerPoint to create graphs, charts and exceptionally professional pitches.
* Property, Investment Management and start-up modelling experience are imperative.
* Proven leadership skills and be able to present to and influence senior management.
* Positive, go-getter attitude and a hard worker with a strong work ethic.
* Loves a challenge, willingness to work beyond job scope and consistently strives to achieve results.
* Excellent relationship building skills, a team player and fun to have around.
Salary & Benefits
* 30,000 AED per month
* Annual Air Fare
* Private Medical Insurance
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.