Financial Project Manager
Job description / Role
Our client, a well-known construction company with projects in Africa, seeks a Financial Project Manager. In this role, the job holder will primarily be involved in financing all the construction and infrastructure projects, helping to raise projects, and dealing with banks/agencies, funds, etc. Furthermore, you will set up working capital and trading limits for government procurements in Africa and arrange department and company debt. Other responsibilities will include:
• Overseeing projects relating to cash flow, financial reporting, and revenue and expenses
• Assisting departments in creating and managing forecasts and budgets for various projects
• Gathering and analyzing data to identify areas for improvement and develop solutions to keep projects on budget and on time
• Establishing appropriate internal controls and project governance
• Supporting design and execution of the implementation process, including business requirement gathering, process documentation, and solutions design
• Implementing change management strategies, ensuring stakeholders and teams are trained and adjusted to the new process
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor’s degree holder
• With 10 to 12 years of work experience, of which at least five years in financial project management
• Have experience in using export credit agencies or raising project financing for projects in Africa
• Experience in handling a project size of more than USD150 million
• Willing to travel when needed
• Fluent in English, knowledge of Hindi would be a plus
Candidates who are based in India are welcome to apply.
Disclaimer: Please note that Black Pearl will never ask any of its candidates for any payment in any form in exchange of our service in helping candidates find a job. Our service is free to our candidates and the recruitment fee is paid by our clients.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a human resources and recruitment agency that provides a holistic business and talent solution in a progressive, dynamic, and efficient way.
We pride ourselves as a unique black pearl and strive to delight our clients with a personalized partnership that helps them propel towards success.
Whether you need to find top talent, your next great job opportunity, or a consulting solution for managing your business, engaging employees, evolving your work culture, planning your people strategy, or resourcing challenges, we can help.
Emirates Consulting Group (ECG)
Finance MIS Manager (Construction Background)
AMOS Middle East FZE
Powerchina Huadong Engineering Corporation Limited