Job description / Role
This position is within in a Shared Services Centre in Dubai (DIFC area), supervising a small team. French speakers with previous supervisory experience from within the Big 4 is essential. You will perform General Ledger Accounting, Closing and Reporting for the assigned entities, finalising high quality balance sheet reconciliations.
• Support change, process standardization & continuous improvement mindset across the company
• Solid knowledge of R2R best practice & trends
• Oversee the daily activities of the team
• Journal approvals
• Approval of system postings, journal entries and allocations
• Review and first level approval of intercompany transactions and reconciliations
• Review and first level approval of general ledger reconciliations
• Perform legal and management consolidation
• Perform consolidations and process eliminations
• Prepare consolidated reporting
• Prepare business unit financial statements
• Support performance management and reporting against record to report metrics
• Support training and education on new policies, practices and standards
AED 16,000 to 18,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• French Speaker
• ACCA/CA/CPA qualified
• Big 4 experience
• Willingness to work a British working week – Monday to Friday 11.30am-8.30pm
• Expert knowledge of applicable IFRS and IAS (IFRS 9, 15, 16 and IAS 7,12, 16, 36 and 37)
• Experience in working across multiple global entities and time zones.
• Excellent project management and leadership skills.
Thank you for your interest. All applications are viewed and evaluated according to the role requirements. We aim to contact shortlisted candidates within 2 weeks. As we often receive a high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to everyone. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
About the Company
Inspire Selection is an award winning recruitment agency, headquartered in Dubai which recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Legal, Sales & Marketing including Digital Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Higher Education.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Finance Officer / Head
A Leading Company In UAE
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
RTC-1 Employment Services
A Leading TPA (Third Party Administrator) in Medical Insurance
Finance Manager / Manager - Accounting
A Leading Real Estate Development Company