Job description / Role
- Liaise with all counterparties involved in daily trading activities
- Manage the long-term relationship between the company, their brokers, and related counterparties.
- Lead the on-boarding process of new portfolio companies with counterparties.
- Regularly review the performance of the companies financial services providers, and benchmark with the competition to ensure they are working with the highest quality providers.
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand business requirements in relation to cash market clearing and settlement.
- Coordinate with the trading and back office teams to ensure timely delivery of securities
- Communicate accurate status updates at agreed intervals.
- Ensure all deadlines are met, all bottlenecks in the trade flow are investigated, and any trading related problems are resolved in a timely manner.
- At least 5 years of middle or back office experience at a banking institution, brokerage firm or trading firm.
- Knowledge of European market settlement procedures.
- Knowledge of bank or brokerage systems and operations.
- In-depth understanding of clearing systems and trade flow.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Excel and Word.
- Highly-motivated with strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Good team player and able to work well with people in other regions.
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 40 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.
Arab Media Group (AMG)
Right Calibre Executive Search
Irwin & Dow
Group Financial Analyst
A Leading Shipping And Chartering Company In The UAE