KERUI Group has more than 8000 employees with 57 branches, 7 factories, 16 R&D departments, 2.4 million square meters warehouse all over the world. Benefits from the strongly backup Chinese banks and ECAS, Kerui can offer multiple of financing solutions to our strategy customers. In terms of our financing business fast growing in 2017, we are now looking for good candidates/partners who want to join for better development with us in the future. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary package, and other benefits.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
• Work with Kerui Colleagues on sales of oilfield equipment and EPC by financing
• Based on experience, communicate and clarify financing issues with clients when necessary
• Manage and follow up the whole sales process related financing, including making financing presentation and offering financing proposal and financing terms negotiation, as well as the project on-going and related payment process
• Keep and meet up business requirement of clients visiting times, and also build up our key account clients development plan and requirement.
• Responsible for the establishment of good cooperation relationship with major banks, local insurance companies, well-known enterprises, trust, association, private capital and other financing channels
• Bachelor's Degree or above; major in investment, finance or other business related degrees
• Familiar with local banks and insurance companies
• Having some connection with the petroleum companies and service companies?including the upstream operators, midstream transporters, downstream distributors, etc
• Having background and knowledge of commercial
• English fluently
• Having positive personality and a strong sense of team work
About the Company
Kerui Petroleum is a comprehensive industrial group integrating high-end petroleum equipment research, development and manufacture, integrated oilfield engineering technological service, and oilfield EPC turnkey contracting. Upholding the concept that “Technology leads the future and service creates value”, Kerui strives to be more efficient in oil & gas extraction and to ensure continued success for global customers.
Al Baddad Capital
A Family Group
Ignite Search & Selection
|Jebel Ali||23 Jul|
Assistant Manager - Accounting & Control
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||19 Jul|