Job description / Role
• Industrial Painters apply paint, varnishes and other coatings to a variety of materials and surfaces including wooden flooring.
• Clean and Prepare Surfaces - Industrial Painters must first prepare the surface they are going to paint. If there are previous finishes on the surface, they remove them using masking, grit blast or chemical rinse. Then, they clean and smooth the surface and let it dry before painting.
• Prepare Paints - Before starting a job, Industrial Painters prepare the paint they will use. They use measurement equipment such as viscosity cups, thickness gages and gloss gages to check the makeup of the paint, and use their understanding of chemistry to mix the appropriate compounds for the job.
• Apply Paint - Painters use a variety of techniques and tools to paint surfaces. They may use spray equipment, airbrushes, stencils, rollers or brushes. Industrial painters must choose the best tool for the job at hand. They paint on primers, pre-finishes and finishing coats. Some Industrial Painters must use special safety equipment such as self-contained suits or protective eyewear.
• Clean Work Areas - Industrial Painters clean up the area after they have finished a job. They must carefully follow all guidelines for the safe handling and disposal of hazardous chemicals and waste.
• Maintain Equipment - Industrial Painters are responsible for maintenance of their painting equipment, some of which is quite technical. They must be able to troubleshooting any problems that the equipment may have.
AED 2,300 to 2,800 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Accommodation is Company provided or AED 400 a month
• Experience in flooring or industrial equipment painting
• Experience wet painting using a gun/machine
• Ability to differentiate between colors
• Ability to work on multiple priorities with frequent interruptions
• Ability to use hand and power tools and equipment
• Ability to work with all levels of employees
• Strong communication skills
About the Company
Floorworld LLC is the biggest flooring company in Middle East and not just the biggest but the best when it comes to services and products, we are one of the major supplier of products and services related to Luxury Vinyl flooring, Laminate (HDF), Engineering etc. Our company is dedicated to provide our customers with the best flooring designs and decoration within a reasonable price. Been it bathroom, kitchen, drawing room, etc. Our professional indoors and out door sales team are there to assist you with the best Vinyl flooring ideas and design. We have been providing Luxury Vinyl flooring for commercial and industrial buildings such as banks, shopping malls, large offices and many more.
We understand that the space in your home holds a special place in your heart and each individual has different choices when it comes to flooring design, whatever the choices, everyone wants their space to look the best and to impress friends and family around them. Floorworld LLC offers you the most unique set of Luxury Vinyl flooring designs of 2mm, 3mm which are glue down system to 4mm and 5mm which are clicking system that has won the market presently as you don’t have to damage the existing floor and are completely water proof as it can be installed in kitchen and bathroom giving you the realistic feeling of wood and warm under foot. Our Luxury Vinyl flooring is incredibly realistic and durable that showcases the best of Gerbur state of the art manufacturing techniques. Our team acknowledges every individual’s requirement, desire and taste of style and works towards gaining the perfect design for that.
The main sources of our inspiration are our clients and their desire to put a lasting impression on the people around them. Inspire yourself and millions of people around you with our Luxury Vinyl flooring and stamp great impression on others mind with our unbeatable designs which speaks for itself.