Job description / Role
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Fire Engineer, to join an international Fire Safety Consultancy, based in Abu Dhabi. Due to the situation we all find ourselves in, only Emirati's or GCC nationals need apply due to current visa restrictions for expat workers.
This is a varied and challenging, yet rewarding role for dynamic Fire Engineer with a forward thinking international consultancy in Abu Dhabi.
Projects will vary across commercial, industrial, residential, aged care, airports, tunnels, education sector projects.
My client's business is a 3rd Party House of expertise authority for Dubai and Abu Dhabi Civil Defence.
Working as part of a successful team in Abu Dhabi, the Fire Engineer will be responsible for (but not limited) to the following:
* Be responsible for Assessment of existing drawings of buildings against the NFPA code and UAE fire and life safety code
* Preparing NFPA reports and provide updated reports and drawings based on Fire Strategy requirements
* Be responsible for preparing Fire and Life Safety Strategy reports and undertake Fire Egress Modelling and Fire and Radiant Heat Modelling
* Prepare and undertake inspections and reports related to MEP & Fire engineering design works
* Fire Strategy report and provide final sign off on completion
* Be responsible to undertake Fire Risk Assessment report on existing building and prepare fire upgrade recommendation reports
* Be responsible to undertake all the cladding/Façade NOC projects and obtain approvals from civil defence and undertake the 5 mandatory site inspections on site
* Undertake the mandatory inspections for fire passive inspections and prepare reports to the client and contractors
* Maintain your knowledge with the latest technology.
* Degree educated in Fire Engineering
* 5-10 years of experience in Fire Engineering, with contractors, consultancies or specialist Fire Engineering companies.
* Must be able to pass the fire and life safety DCD exam also in order to be an approved engineer.
* Must be based within the UAE
* Immediate start available
I have extensively recruited within the GCC for over 14 years specialising in the MEP-F sectors for leading consultants, contractors and developers.
About the Company
Energi People is a leading International recruitment agency specialising in providing human resource solutions for the Building Services and Structural Engineering industries. Having in-depth knowledge of the civil/structural and building services markets In the UK and Middle East, we are able to supply personnel at all levels to technical organisations on both a permanent and contract basis.
This is why we take the time to fully understand our customers' needs, allowing us to provide a truly tailored recruitment solution. At Energi People we believe in forging long term relationships with our customers, which is why quality, honesty and professionalism is embedded into everything we do.
Our aim is to add lasting value to our clients and candidates through the service we offer and as a result our customers return time and time again. With a combination of extensive market knowledge, recruitment expertise and wide network of industry contacts, Energi People is perfectly positioned to offer a high quality personnel recruitment service.
Senior System Engineer Fire Fighting and Fire Alarm
|Abu Dhabi||12 Mar|
Mechanical Construction Engineer - EPC Contractor
Facility Maintenance Supervisor
Ziad Galadari Group
Civil / Mechanical / Electrical - Pre-Construction / QS Engineer