Job description / Role
As part of the Government Finance team, you will be responsible for developing financial analysis and reports, and suggesting recommendations based on the current and future fiscal outlook.
A government organisation who are working on a broad range of new strategic initiatives for Abu Dhabi to create a lasting impact.
* Provide leadership and advisory regarding the current and historical trends in the local, regional and international economic policies and their efficacy.
* Build research and policy proposals on fiscal policy, whether through tax proposals, expenditure reform or cost optimisation.
* Work closely with heads of various functions to develop strategic and legislative plans to roll-out fiscal policy changes.
* Benchmark policy changes based on international standards and advise the leadership on expenditure reform, including social sector spending.
* Competitive salary
* Opportunity to work on high-profile initiatives with influential stakeholders
* Progressive environment
* 10+ years of experience in a policy research and / or advisory role, ideally in global governance institutions.
* Strong understanding of fiscal policy, social sector reform and economic research.
* Demonstrable stakeholder management experience, with the ability to operate amongst public and private sector executives in a comfortable and composed manner.
* Proven management skills, either building or leading a team of research professionals and economists.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.