This position is closed or expired.
See other Sales jobs
Fisker Consultant (Sales & Service) – Trading Enterprises
Al Futtaim Group
Al-Futtaim is regarded as a pioneer in the lower Gulf region's automotive industry and encompasses every aspect of the automotive business, from passenger and commercial vehicles and construction equipment, sales and service to used car sales, rental and leasing. A comprehensive network of showrooms, service and sale centres cover the UAE and Gulf region providing customers with convenience, choice and the highest standards of after-sales service.
Al-Futtaim represents some of the world's most popular and desirable automotive brands including Toyota, Lexus, Hino, Honda, Volvo, Chrysler, Fisker, Lotus,Â Jeep and Dodge.
The ideal candidate will be able to maximize every sales opportunity and build long term business relationships with our customers.
* Responsible to build in-depth relationships with targeted customers and ensure every customer has positive ownership experience.Â
* Achieve or exceed allocated sales targets for new units and exploring other sales opportunities such as service contracts and accessories.
* Deliver the highest levels of customer service, thereby creating customer loyalty and repeat sales.
* Adhere to company procedures, particularly around cash and credit handling, to ensure safety of cash and minimum bad debts.
* Constantly improve and update knowledge of product range, features and benefits
* Maintain awareness of automotive industry, paying particular attention to new features, technical developments, market trends, competitor analysis, selling techniques and customer handling skills
* Serving as the primary point-of-contact for all after sales and service matters, the Consultant will be responsible for listening and understanding customer needs, to arrange for an appropriate service level, and to set/manage expectations on the part of the customer and the technician(s) in terms of service delivery.
The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal skills and relationship building skills. Possessing excellent intuitive skills, he/she must be able to understand and then communicate benefits to customers through strategic understanding of Fisker technology and customer needs.
* Previous experience working with high end cars would be a definite advantage
* Proactive, hardworking, motivated with a passion for achievement
* Fluency in English communication. Arabic language skills will be an added advantage
* UAE driving License is a must.
* Good team player, excellent negotiation skills and a great attitude
* Degree education preferred, but not essential
* Good knowledge of MS Office products
* Essential to have at least 2 years experience in a similar sales position in the service or automotive industry
* Good communication skills (both written and verbal)/Bilingual (Arabic/English)
About the Company
Established in the 1930\\'s, the Al-Futtaim Group initially operated as a trading enterprise. Rapid development throughout the 1940\\'s and 50\\'s saw it establish itself regionally as an integrated commercial, industrial and services organisation, positioning itself one of the leading business houses in the lower Gulf region. Today, it operates collectively over 40 companies bearing the Al-Futtaim name, dominates many market segments in the UAE, and has expanded its sphere of operation to include Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Egypt.
The Group comprises a diverse range of strategically positioned operating subsidiaries and associate companies, structured to give the Al-Futtaim Group the flexibility and versatility to keep ahead of local competition while keeping pace with the ever-evolving global business scenario. The Groups continued investment in world-class systems technology is clear evidence of its commitment to maintain leading edge performance and service delivery.
The success of the Al-Futtaim Group can be attributed to a business approach that combines the ability to change with the traditional values of integrity, service and social responsibility that define its core business philosophy. This, linked with the Groups belief in decentralisation, gives the heads of the operating companies a high degree of functional autonomy and authority, providing the Group with essential flexibility, and individual employees a clearly defined work culture and sense of responsibility.