This position is closed or expired.
See other Chief Operating Officer jobs in UAE
Responsible to ensure that the established fit out processes are conducted and followed and the boutiques are opened according to the Better Homes current standards.
• Ensuring that the contractors, sub-contractors, suppliers locally and in the territories assigned to you are cost effective whilst providing quality work and products as per Better Homes standards in a timely manner.
• Creating, standardizing, enhancing and monitoring contractors, sub contractor Work schedule (to form part of their agreement contract).
• Maintaining and updating the price list charts for contractors, sub contractors, and suppliers.
• Ensuring that all forms in the development & design manuals such as Site Investigation and Check list, Fit out approval, etc., are concluded in a timely manner and that all relevant approvals of Better Homes Head Office and the local Government approvals are obtained and filed.
• Conducting spot checks and site visits and reporting the findings to the Concept Manager.
• Safety: Keeping up to date with all in country safety regulations relating to staff and premises and ensuring that all contractors and sub-contractors adhere to these regulations.
• Ensuring that all offices in the territories assigned to you, prepare and maintain company insurance policy and procedures.
• Renewing and updating the annual insurances such as: Workman Compensation, fire, theft, money, etc. of all Better Homes outlets.
• Supervising and coordinating all maintenance contracts in liaison with the Better Homes office managers in the related territories.
1.1 Applicants must have at least 2+ Years experience within Fitout/Retro Fit out
1.2 Should have excellent communication skills and excel/word experience.
1.3 UAE driving license is a must.
1.4 Applicants will be required to follow up with government authorities such as DM, DEWA, Etisalat, DU, DMCC, Trakhees etc.
About the Company
Dubai property offers the local and international investor some of the world’s best residential and commercial investment opportunities. Be it waterfront property or idyllic community living, Dubai property has put Dubai on the world map as a great destination for real estate.
Better Homes, one of the UAE’s largest realtors in Dubai offers the largest selection of residential and commercial property for sale and lease in the region. Established in 1986, Better Homes is today one of the most reputed and professional realtors in Dubai and the UAE. As a leading real estate company in Dubai and the UAE, Better Homes is backed by a team of certified and specialised consultants who stand ready to serve your property needs.
Connecting Dubai real estate to buyers and renters locally and globally, Better Homes makes finding the property you are looking for easier than ever before. With a database of 1000s of Dubai properties and market trends and community information, we educate buyers, sellers, renters and landlords on Dubai real estate and what it offers. Dedicated to helping you find real estate in Dubai and the rest of the UAE, our website lists 1000s of properties in Dubai for the sale and re-sale market.