Job description / Role
• Repair and welding responsibilities for gas turbine hot gas path and combustion repair processes.
• Requires foundation of skills relevant to gas turbine repair technology.
• Weld repair of gas turbine components: Combustion, Hot Gas Path
• Knowledge of work instructions and repair processes
• Lead initiatives to continuously improve the repair process.
• Collaborate with different stake holders to yield improvements across the fulfillment 5
• (EHS/Quality/Cost/Competitiveness/Customer Experience).
• Champion the open reporting culture by raising and highlighting concerns.
• Certified TIG Welder with prior experience in welding Gas Turbine Components
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
• Effective problem identification and solution skills.
• Proven analytical skills.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customer
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.