Fixed Asset Accountant
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises
Job description / Role
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
1. Member of task force led by Finance Manager to perform following tasks pertaining to three Palm Hotels.
i. Identify FF&E items in property based on FA register provided by FA Accountant.
ii. Updating FA register (in excel format) based on physically identified FF&E items in the property.
- Property by Asset Category / Classification.
- Item type etc. (effectively updating FA database in line with data in tags).
iii. Assisting / coordinating with external agency in tagging FF&E identified with FA register.
iv. Regularly providing updated excel FF&E file to FA Accountant for incorporating data into JDE. FA Accountants to spread / update landed cost of each item.
2. Physical verification of FF&E (once a year) based on FF&E register for operator managed & owner managed hotels & hotel apartments.
3. Organizing tagging of FF&E items.
i. Existing if not tagged.
ii. New procurement during that period.
4. Providing updated information about FF&E items to FA Accountant to incorporate in FA register.
5. Organizing reconciliation of FF&E items for respective property and submit to Finance Manager for investigation/appropriate action.
i. Items in FA register and not physically found.
ii. Items found physically but not in FA register.
6. Performs any other functions related to the job scope, which the management deem necessary, as designated.
AED 9,000 to 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (and/or Other Attributes):
1. Bachelor’s degree holder - Commerce or Accounting Major. Semi qualified Accountant.
2. Experience in Fixed Assets accounting.
3. Knowledge of advance MS Excel is must i.e. pivot tables etc.
4. Knowledge of working in ERP environment preferably JDE.
Special Requirement/s (If any):
1. Open to all Nationalities
2. Must have good interpersonal skills.
3. Should be self-starter & go getter.
4. Hold UAE driving license – desirable.
About the Company
After completing his engineering studies in the U.S. in 1971 Mr. Abdullah Ahmed Almoosa laid the foundation of the Group through an architectural engineering firm. It is now grown into a leading family owned diverse business group as one of the top ten leading family owned groups of Dubai. The Group is more popularly known as ARENCO GROUP from its architectural practice which carries that name.
The Group’s diverse business interests include:
An architectural engineering consultancy and interior design practice Real estate leasing of owned premium apartments, villas, commercial offices, warehousing, staff accommodation, etc. throughout Dubai Hotel apartments operations of owned assets Furniture trading Car rental and leasing Laundry operations Manufacture of mattresses, beds Manufacture of energy saving lamps Joinery operations
Over four decades of experience and a qualified team of experts enable the A. A. Al Moosa Group to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
A Leading Company In UAE
The Lazar Group