Job description / Role
A leading chemical manufacturing company is actively recruiting a Flavourist for their Dubai office.
Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and French.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
The main responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Design and develop new flavours as per customer requirements and market insights.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify areas of improvement as well as to apply new inputs for innovative flavour creation.
- Manage customer complaints and resolve issues arising from production and own-created flavours.
- Handle customer visits for flavour development and provide presentations as required.
- Manage assigned projects and provide flavour as per customer needs ensuring adherence to regulatory compliance.
- Conduct training to flavourists, assistants, and application technologists as needed.
- Maintain good relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Stay abreast of the latest flavour trends, ingredient innovations, and advancements in flavour technology.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in Food Science, Food Technology, Chemistry or Biology.
- Minimum 3 years' experience as Flavourist or similar role in the food and beverage industry, preferably with a specific focus on beverages and sweets segments.
- Excellent sensory evaluation skills and the ability to discern and describe flavour attributes accurately.
- Strong knowledge of raw materials, flavour chemistry, sensory evaluation, and the interactions between ingredients and processing techniques.
- Knowledge of regulations and industry guidelines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and French.
- Ability to travel 20-30% as required.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
About the Company
Kinetic is a Middle East-based company that has been successfully providing a full range of recruitment solutions for leading Pharmaceutical, Agritech, Medical Device, Chemical and Sustainability organizations since 2012.
We provide an executive search service geared to any level of roles within these verticals which is led by industry experts. Our service is driven by innovative, established and proven research teams who customize each individual requirement from our clients.