Job description / Role
Our client, a government entity is looking for a Fleet Manager to be based in Abu Dhabi. In this role, you will be responsible for:
• Operating in support of the Logistics Manager to track and record all equipment delivered as part of the Program to facilitate accountability, quality assurance and to support operation and maintenance tracking.
• This position is also responsible for all vehicle fleet management and asset management.
The Ideal Candidate would have:
• Fleet Management qualifications or Logistics & Warehousing qualifications;
• Project or Program Management qualifications or experience
• Experience in Asset management
• Excellent written and oral communication;
• Ability to build relationships quickly and effectively;
• Good knowledge of the proposed sites or ability to learn quickly;
• Previous experience in leading and managing a team;
• Knowledge on effective inventory control management techniques;
• Subject matter expert on best practices in warehouse management and distribution
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.