Job description / Role
Alpha Flight Group Limited is a leading provider of innovative catering and retail services at several international airports. Alpha Flight Services UAE LLC is a dynamic food service company employing 500 employees, operating both business to business services as well as a wide range of generic branded consumer food and beverage outlets. This company is based at Sharjah International Airport.
We currently have an exciting opportunity that has become available for an experienced and qualified Fleet Officer to join our successful business.
• Manage the daily staff transport services for Alpha Sharjah in the most cost effective manner and within the agreed SLA’s.
• Support the transport & logistical requirements for official company sponsored events and official ad-hoc transport requests.
• Manage the expectations and interests of a diverse group of external stakeholders including regulatory institutions e.g. UAE Police, RTA, Municipality, Airport security etc.
• Establish policy and procedures of the Transportation Department.
• Manage and lead a diverse team of direct and indirect reports to ensure the effective delivery of services.
• Assessing and training for all drivers to ensure competency.
• Ensures the vehicles and Drivers are available to meet the needs of the company.
• Ensures that the vehicles servicing is planned to ensure that there are no implications on operations.
• Carries out spot checks on the vehicles for cleanliness, damage and Maintenance issues.
• Checks the vehicles for outstanding traffic fines.
• Ensures that the vehicles are serviced in accordance with the schedule set by the Kilometres driven.
• To produce reports to identify the gaps within the Transportation Department.
• Generate daily reports on vehicle movements.
• Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
• 5+ years Relevant industry experience preferably with a major airline or ground handling company
• Very good inter-personal, influence and negotiation skills
• Needs to have good financial and analytical skills
• Must be able to rapidly and effectively analyse problems and be able to also propose solutions
About the Company
Making Travel Special is about knowing what customers want. We recognise that by serving our customers, we're also serving their customers. That's why we talk about the promises our customers make. In this way, we delight our customers and their passengers, even as we continue to challenge ourselves to become the most admired provider in the world.
We treat customers like they are our guests. And because they expect food to be good and wholesome, we maintain the highest global quality assurance standards. What's more, our teams of experienced, dedicated professionals go the extra mile to provide innovative, efficient and reliable services for every single one of them.
Over the years, we've become a global player. In the coming decades, we'll continue to transform our industry by staying true to our core values.
Admin Assistant - Operations
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)
Management Solutions International (MSI)
Trainer - Ground Operations
Call Center Agent - Inbound
Officer - Reception - Mandarin Speaker
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC)