Job description / Role
• To plan, initiate and conduct sales process with the corporate customers and contribute in achieving the sales targets
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
• Explore market opportunities and identify (corporate) customers who could be approached to discuss fleet sales business.
• Approach potential customers and establish contacts and relationships to facilitate business in the near future.
• Discuss requirements with the customers, identify and qualify their needs and propose a solution that satisfies their transportation requirements effectively in terms of product-mix, model -mix and financial constraints.
• Participate in tender proposals and prepare pricing, terms and documentation with the guidance of the Fleet Sales Manager to ensure the best package is offered.
• Prepare and maintain visit/ call reports/log highlighting salient feature and advise the Manager of the same.
• Report weekly/ monthly on agreed performance data, comparing actual with targeted/ budgeted performance.
• Maintain an up-to-date customer database and contribute towards the development of prospects list.
• Coordinate for pre delivery inspections and delivery of the vehicles to the customers.
• Ensure proper documentation of the sales transactions are maintained at the time of delivery.
• Coordinate with the service division in case of any after sales enquiries addressed by the customers, to ensure appropriate follow through is maintained by them.
• Gather customer feedback and market intelligence from external sources in order to feel the pulse of the market trends, stay ahead of competition and meet customer's needs.
• Maintain and build key accounts on monthly base
• Diploma in any discipline or through automotive vocational route
• Years of Experience
• 3 - 5 years experience in fleet sales in the GCC market
About the Company
Established in 1979, Al Tayer Group is a privately-held, diversified company with operations in 12 countries in the Middle East and beyond. With over 7,800 employees from 95 different nationalities, the Group has its headquarters in Dubai, UAE.
Al Tayer Group operates leading, quality-focused businesses in automobile sales and service, luxury and lifestyle retail, perfumes and cosmetics distribution, engineering as well as interiors contracting. The Groups portfolio includes several of the worlds leading brands such as Armani, Bvlgari, Banana Republic, Ford, Ferrari, Gucci, Gap, Harvey Nichols and Maserati. The Group operates over 180 stores across multiple markets in the Middle East. In addition, Al Tayer Group has investments in commercial real estate, contracting, supply chain management, precision tools manufacturing and travel agency services.