Flutter Developer - Freelance
Emirates Consulting Group (ECG)
Work From Remote Location
Job description / Role
Flutter Developer Duties
• Create multi-platform apps for IOS, Android, and Web using Flutter Development Framework
• Translate and build the designs into high quality responsive UI code.
• Understand basic concepts of design for developing user friendly applications.
• Resolve any problems existing in the system and suggest and add new features in the complete system.
• Maintaining software through product life cycle including design, development, verification and bug fixes to increase the functionality of the application.
• Create UI tests to source analytics for debugging code, enhancing performance and reliability.
• Keeping technology and tools up-to-date within the application.
• Following best working practices to write clean and maintainable code for applications.
• Experience in development of Android/iOS applications and have deployed them on Google Play/App Store.
• 5+ years knowledge in mobile app development specifically with flutter
• Expertise in UI/UX
• In depth understanding of Object Oriented programming languages like Java and C++.
• Familiarity using version control tools like Git, Subversion etc. and IDEs like Android Studio, VS Code etc.
• Understanding of the Agile Software Development Life Cycle and been exposed to Scrum projects.
• Knowledge of Dart programming language, Rest APIs and integration of various APIs from third parties.
• Comfortable using test cases for debugging code, enhancing performance and reliability.
About the Company
ECG has a long and successful history in the staffing industry. Founded in 2002, we have now grown to be one of the top commercial staffing companies in the UAE.
ECG is a leading provider of human resource solutions operating from: Dubai (onshore), DIFC and TECOM.Over the years ECG has developed a reputation for identifying top quality candidates for our customers short and long term staffing requirements. We source candidates from all over the world based on our agency partnerships and tap into a global talent pool.
ECG’s contractual staffing solutions are tailored to meet our clients requirements for project staffing, event based hiring and long term hires.Currently we service a broad range of customers from different industries including: financial services, telecoms, diversified industrials amongst others.