Job description / Role
Transguard Group is currently recruiting for FM Coordinator for its Facilities Management Division. The job role involves providing efficient and effective coordination for running smooth IFS operations. The candidate will provide administrative support while managing office functions including work order coordination, security badge and access assignments, database management, daily office operations, coordination of budgeting/accounting systems, maintaining office records, and providing general support services.
The role includes performing the following functions:
• Assist the Facilities Manager in all aspects of project implementation as needed.
• Support the Facilities Manager with external contacts as needed
• Manage the Security access-control database in conjunction with the Security Contractor
• Coordinate all facilities activities, work direction, and support systems.
• Supervise and train facility employees and contractors as needed.
• Independently maintain and update administrative policies and processes.
• Up, maintain, and organize department's central files, information, filing, and messages
• Assist facilities staff in locating parts, supplies, and materials.
• Prepare and maintain RFP’s, bid information, and other contract documents.
• Prepare internal bill-backs and documents for events supported by the facilities organization.
• Provide all general administrative support to the Facilities team.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience
• At least a bachelor’s degree in Facilities Management (experience is advantageous) or equivalent professional qualification
• At least 3 years in a similar position
• Well versed with MEP systems and specialised systems
• Reporting skills
• Risk analysis and mitigation planning
• Service level agreement management and analysis
• Minimum English Language Level 3 (by Transguard Group Standards)
• Customer Complaint Handling
• Customer relationship management
• Incident & Accident Reporting
About the Company
Transguard Workforce Solutions delivers Professional Contract Staffing (also known as Employee Outsourcing) within the UAE.
Our Workforce Solutions include:
• Delivering Sourcing and Recruitment Solutions for Clients in need of identifying Contract or temporary Staff.
• Providing a complete end to end Staffing Solution which includes Visa Sponsorship, HR Management, Employee Welfare & Payroll Services.
• Transitioning Contract Staff from other staffing providers to Transguard while remaining compliant with UAE Labour and Immigration Laws.
Transguard Workforce Solutions currently employ over 2000+ Staff from over 70 different nationalities. Across the Group, we payroll over 70,000 employees monthly.
Emirates Refreshments Company
KYB Middle East
Transguard Workforce Solutions
Facility Maintenance Supervisor
A Leading Property and Real Estate in UAE
HR & Admin Assistant
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC