Job description / Role
A leading FMCG distribution company in UAE are looking to appoint a Sales Manager to manage Food & Beverage sales across the UAE. The manager will lead , train , and monitor performance of our sales team in UAE that consists of 80 merchandisers ,sales representatives and field sales managers.
A leading FMCG distribution company in UAE
The FMCG Distributor Sales Team Manager - UAE will be responsible for leading the full sales team.
* Develop business plans for the market that ensures achievement of company sales and profitability goals
* Develop and implement all sales activities in market
* Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
* Monitor each sales person's daily performance and compare results with the month's objective.
* Develop journey plans for the sales team and monitor implementation
* Control expenses to meet budget guidelines.
* Negotiate with trade and implements rebates, discounts, growth bonus plans and visibility programs
* Maintain contact with all clients in the market and ensure high levels of client satisfaction
* Develop and implement plans to expand customer base in the market
* Review market stocks and take appropriate and timely action to address stock problems
* Conduct regular coaching and counselling meetings with the sales team to build motivation and selling skills.
* Maintain accurate records of all pricing, sales, and activity reports submitted by the sales team.
* Provide regular feedback to senior management regarding market performance.
* 25,000 - 30,000 AED / month (dependent on experience) + bonus, medical
* Sales Manager with minimum 8 years experience in FMCG sales into modern trade retailers in the UAE (ideally within food / beverage categories)
* Must be experienced in directly managing large sales teams (50+ heads) selling into modern trade retailers with a proven track record in sales growth.
* Must be fluent in Arabic (written and spoken)
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales and Marketing Manager
A Leading Group Of Companies In The UAE.
|Al Ain||4 Oct|