Job description / Role
• 3-6 months temporary contract
• Recruiting sales, technical staff
• Present shortlisted candidates
• Enlist job postings on forums which can source new candidates at the time of hiring such as social media, advertisements, etc.
• Analyze and note down every job’s requirements and objectives before publishing the posting.
• Regularly updating job descriptions and requirements.
• Screen job applications and shortlist candidates.
• Opportunity for full time, depending on performance
• Experience of sourcing sales, technical staff
• Proven work experience as a Recruiter
• Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
• Excellent understanding of recruitment processes
• Hands on experience with recruiting and sourcing candidates.
• Thorough knowledge of all job descriptions being applied for along with the requirements and responsibilities that come with them.
• Level headed attitude with attention to detail.
• Good time-management skills
• Good knowledge of candidates selection methods
• Strong decision-making skills
• Experience with (phone and in-person) interviews, candidate screening and evaluation
• Familiarity with social media and other professional networks such as LinkedIn
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Professionalism, organization, and project management skills
• Team player
• On sponsor visa
About the Company
Established in 1976, we have led the market for more than three decades. Today, our company is the premium source for pure premium drinking water in the region.
Consistently providing world-class products and continually enhancing product excellence is our top priority. We meet these challenging goals through continuous reinvestment, innovative manufacturing and smart marketing strategies.
Today, we offer a wide range of premium products from pure natural mineral water, fresh and natural juices, chips, basmati rice and world-class tissues.