Job description / Role
We are currently looking for Food and Beverage Admin to join the pre-opening tribe of 25hours Dubai One Central.
COME AS YOU ARE AND JOIN THE 25h TRIBE!
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- You'll make sure the accounts are correct and admin processes run smoothly.
- You'll help to draw up budgets and keep an eye on assessments and analyses in the F & B sector.
- You'll support ordering processes and optimum inventory management, and pitch in when one of your colleagues from the Restaurant is on leave.
- As a trained catering specialist, you'll never lose sight of the overall picture, even when one project follows on the heels of the another.
- You'll support various F & B projects, and pitch in when one of your colleagues from F & B is on leave.
- You'll participate to various projects for the different venues associated to the F&B division.
- You'll understand and handle daily audit processes.
- You'll research and analyse cost efficiency for all outlets.
Your experience and skills include:
- You've had professional experience in a similar role, and you're passionate about working in F & B
- You have fun trying things out and taking the road less travelled
- You're a whizz-kid at organisation, and your IT skills speak for themselves
- You're not just bringing your abilities, but also your character
Your team and working environment:
- Diverse, young and vibrant team
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
RTC-1 Employment Services
HR Admin Assistant & Receptionist
Office Administrator / Customer Service Assistant