Job description / Role
Food and Beverage Supervisor for a 4-Star Beach Resort
- Lead and manage a team of The food and Beverage staff under the supervision of the food and beverage manager.
- Provide a quality personalized service to each and every guest and handle their complaints if any.
- Provide training to the team members according to the standards set by the management.
- Maintaining guest records and taking reservation.
- Develop team spirit and motivation by creating a good working atmosphere
- Prepare the training plan in conjunction with activity forecasts for the property
- Ensure work schedules are consistent with activity forecast for the hotel
- Maximize revenues by up-selling and following budget guidelines
- implement outlets policies and procedures according to service standards
- Ensure safety and sanitation policies are met by the team members when in operation
- consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Hospitality Educational background preferred but not limited
- Minimum experience Required 2 years
- Ability to lead and work under pressure if necessary
- Problem solver and decision maker
- Creative in implementing and developing new standards as required
About the Company
Royal Beach Hotel & Resort, located in the cost of Dibba - Fujairah (Al Faqeet Area), between the majestic views of mountains along with the sparkling waters of the Indian Ocean, based on 33000 square meter with beach of 240 meter long and facing Dibba Rock island rich in marine life, it attract the people from all over the world which gives the pleasure of scuba diving.
In the external design for the hotel we considered the room and chalet locations to be directly facing the beach and to give privacy to the guest.The balconies attached to each chalet allow the splendid view of the sea and the surrounding mountains and all the balconies are beside the gardens and the landscaping.