Job description / Role
Food & Beverage Analyst
Purpose & Role Specification
The primary purpose of the job is to ensure Accor's F&B strategy and the Dubai Regional Office F&B initiatives are communicated to Heartists within the Regional Office, the Country Offices and the Hotels to allow for implementation.
The job exists in order to support the Vice President to communicate strategy and influence F&B operations in the Accor India, Middle East, Africa and Turkey portfolio, in order for them to achieve the required standards of quality, deliver service excellence, maximize guest experience enjoyment and the consequent returns for Owners and Accor.
- Outlining concept identity for opening or repositioning hotels in accordance with Brand positioning and with the principal objective to maximize guest enjoyment and return on investment.
- Assist to inspire and develop the talent of F&B Heartists and help with setting standards.
- Assisting in the development and implementation of commercially-driven service, Meetings & Events, Bar, Restaurant and Room Service concepts.
- Communication strategies, tactics and actions that enable further development of customer dining and drinking experiences and Accor's reputation within the F&B arena.
- Coordinate communication with the F&B Country Champions and other VPO designates to ensure alignment on strategy, sharing of good practice and keeping the focus on maximization of F&B profit.
- Liaise with Hotel F&B stakeholders and Brand and Communications colleagues to ensure the F&B message remains consistent, on-brand and commercially relevant.
- Create & elaborate on F&B Design & Operations Concept Briefs
- Support, Interact, solution finding, and communication between Hotel Heartists, suppliers and Hub colleagues in matters related to F&B and the quality and financial performance thereof
- Supporting concept implementation in the opening of new hotels
- Research/identify upcoming trends in the F&B arena and reflect in our restaurant, bar, meetings and events concepts and communicate implementation tactics for fellow Heartists in hotels
- Enhance and develop service and restaurant, bar, meetings and events concepts to aide communication of the strategy
- Support Vice President in daily tasks
- Contributes to a stable team dynamic within the Hub F&B team and its key stakeholders
- Good communication between other experts within the organization
- The ability to work independently
- Thrives in an informal working environment
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 3 years relevant operational experience or with Hotel Management degree
- Must be IT-literate and be proficient in MS PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Must have good language skills in native language + fluent English; French would be an advantage
- Must have an eye for detail and natural style and flair
- Should be an excellent communicator and have sound diplomacy skills
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.