Job description / Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate Food & Beverage Coordinator to join the team and support the Food & Beverage Department.
As a Sofitel team member, you are an Ambassador of our brand. All Sofitel Ambassadors represent the the brand, and it's values, at all times.
As the Food & Beverage Coordinator you will ensure the smooth and efficient running of the Food & Beverage Department by ensuring that coordination, administration, communication functions and duties of the department are carried out in a professional, discreet, exact and prompt manner in accordance with company policies. The Food & Beverage Coordinator will also take responsibility for running the Restaurant Reservations for the Hotel's Outlets.
In addition, other duties will include
- Act as Personal Assistant to F&B Management
- Manage the Department time and attendance system including payroll
- Ensure the smooth operation of the F&B Administration office
- Identify, rectify or report office equipment malfunctions
- Raise Purchase Requests for the F&B department
- Handle and follow up on all F&B shipment orders, cash vouchers, suppliers etc
- Assist in the preparation of budgets and forecast and coordinate with the finance department for budgeting requirements
- Handle all incoming and outgoing food and beverage correspondence including guest's feedback promptly and accurately
- Administer all mail going in and out of the F&B Admin office
- Ensure a proper filing system is maintained for all Food and Beverage records, financial reports
- Level of Education Bachelor / Licence Areas of study Hospitality Professional experiences 1 to 2 years Languages essential English
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
HR Admin & Assistant
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Receptionist - Corporate Office