Job description / Role
Food & Beverage Hostess
Passionate about welcoming guests? As a food and beverage hostess, you will maintain a high level of guests' satisfaction and be always in contact with them to make their experience in the hotel memorable.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Works (hands on) towards the timely set up of the assigned Food & Beverage outlet, according to the meal settings and in line with the opening hours.
- Contributes to meet / maximize the monthly revenue budget for the respective outlet and understands to control the operational expenses.
- Attends regular training sessions in line with the departmental P&P i.e. guest care, product knowledge, grooming standards, up-selling, etc.
- Works as per instructions from the immediate Supervisor and as per duty shifts i.e. basic cleaning work, polishing equipment, table setting, collects materials / goods from other departments, etc.
- Communicates directly with guests i.e. presents menus, helps with recommendations, receives orders, places orders and handles payments.
- Ensures proper appearance (condition of uniforms) and grooming whilst on duty.
- Handles the guest greeting upon arrival and their seating through the hostess.
- Attends all regular departmental briefings and contributes to an open communication within the assigned team.
Your experience and skills include:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Must have minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role, within an international brand
- Excellent English Language / additional language will be an advantage
- Professional presentation
Your team and working environment:
- Dynamic working environment.
- Defined development career path.
- Friendly and supportive team
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion :
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.