Job description / Role
Passionate about guest interaction, food and beverage? As a Bar Manager, you will lead your team to create unforgettable Food & Beverage experiences for our guests.
What is in it for you:
• Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
• Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
• Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
• Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
• Supervise the day-to-day operation of the bar.
• Bars organization, administration, profitability, service quality, requisitions, maintaining the standards, guest satisfaction and staff development matters are the sole responsibility.
• Manage the inventory and resources, plan promotional events, ensure that quality and safety controls are followed, maintain current licenses and update vendor contracts, create schedules, and set business objectives to increase profits and maximize guest satisfaction.
Your experience and skills include:
• Service focused personality is essential and a passion for everything food and beverage
• Previous experience in a similar leadership role is an asset
• Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities and the ability to lead by example
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||5 May|