Job description / Role
Experience the vibrant celebration of Mumbai’s famous film industry in all its colours and flavours at BOLLYWOOD PARKS™ Dubai.
Our team is at the heart of who we are, and we are looking for passionate, fun and dedicated people who can connect with our guests and take them on a journey into Bollywood. Whether you are working in the park or behind the scenes, you will be part of an engaging and dynamic environment that values teamwork and creativity.
With immersive rides featuring the biggest names in Bollywood, live entertainment and stage performances transporting you into a realm of movie magic, we invite you to join us on an adventure of a lifetime. The most celebrated cinema industry just got a whole lot more fun.
Play your part
• To ensure all Food and Beverage outlets operate successfully and are profitable as per budgetary guidelines.
• To ensure that the standard operating procedures and hygiene standards are maintained within the guidelines set.
• To ensure that all procedures, polices and regulations are followed in the department in order to provide a safe and fair work environment.
• To maintain all standard operational procedures in order to provide uniformity in delivery of food and beverage products and services to the guest.
• To check on daily Food and Beverage operation reports, food safety and hygiene reports, Guest Services reports in order to be updated on the daily events in the department.
• To set SMART objectives in the Department Performance Plan in order to achieve the set objectives.
• To communicate new or amended procedures within the department in order to keep the outlets updated with changes.
• To conduct performance appraisals for Outlet Managers/Chef De Cuisine/Sous Chef in order to provide on the job performance feedback identify development needs and carrier progression.
• To conduct meetings with the Managers and Chef De Cuisine on a weekly basis in order to communicate important information, plan and follow up on jobs and responsibilities.
• To participate in annual budgetary planning and annual business plans in order to provide vital information and for budgeting and marketing purposes.
• To ensure that the department is in line with budgetary guidelines set by the Finance department in order to achieve the targeted profit margins and take corrective steps to control over expenditure.
• To represent the Food & Beverage Department at monthly Food and Beverage Group Meetings with other Theme Parks.
• To perform other duties that management may need from time to time reasonably require
• Provide financial input to the General Manager for budget purposes and involve in yearly budgets.
• Do yearly financial budgets for the Food and Beverage Operations.
• Manage and control the actual cost verses budget on periodic basis and provide financial reports/data related to the department/ division performance.
• Plan and execute CAPEX projects
• Adhere to Company policies and procedures with regards to behavior, performance and conduct whilst at work and when using Company accommodation and other provided facilities
Are you a Star?
• College Degree.
• Intermediate food hygiene certification.
• Degree in theme park/Hospitality management
• Two years experience in a similar role.
• Worked on a cashier point of sale system.
• Worked as a F&B Manager/Restaurant Manager
• Very good understanding of P&L statements.
• Very good understanding of Budgets and Financial facts
• Very good at data analysis and data presentations graphically.
• Can work under high stress levels.
• Worked in similar position for more than 3 years in entertainment venues having more than 2000 guest per day
The Best Part of the Story
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes; housing allowance, annual flight allowance, comprehensive medical coverage, life and accident insurance and other generous allowances.
We also care about your career development supported by Learning opportunities for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.
About the Company
Dubai Parks and Resorts offers new heights in experiential entertainment through an inspired concept that brings the best of the east and the west in the entertainment industry. Conceived and developed by Meraas Holding, Dubai Parks and Resorts articulates the Dubai leadership’s vision of positioning the emirate as a compelling global tourist destination.
The first phase of Dubai Parks and Resorts will comprise three theme parks: motiongate™ Dubai, Bollywood Parks™ Dubai, and LEGOLAND® Dubai. The development will also feature Riverland - a grand entrance plaza and Lapita, a family themed hotel. The first phase is scheduled for completion in 2016. Ground work commenced on site in February 2014