Job description / Role
We are currently seeking for ambitious, dynamic, self motivated Food & Beverage professionals who assist to organize and direct a team that develops top quality of food & beverage products with prompt, accurate and personalized service.
As Specialty Outlet Manager of our German Restaurant 'Brauhaus' you are responsible for the short and long term planning and the management of the respective outlet operations in the front and back of house to achieve customer satisfaction and quality service while meeting / exceeding financial goals and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
- Supervise good Guest service and serve Guests according to Hotel standard in order to ensure Guest satisfaction
- Identify training needs and propose training plans in order to maintain standard of service
- Plan and conduct On and Off job training on monthly basis in order to achieve service standard and knowledge of colleagues
- Attend daily briefing or meetings and ensure proper communication down to team to ensure Guest inquiries
- Be involved in outlet promotional activities
- Create new promotions in order to attract Guests and meet revenue target
- Prepare duty rota according to the forecast in order to ensure adequate manpower for operational needs
- Evaluate performance of team and initiate promotions or internal transfers
- Resolve Guests’ complaints directly or consult with Outlet Manager to maintain Guest satisfaction
- Train personal grooming standard and monitor the weekly checklist in order to keep professional appearance
- Monitor hygiene and cleanliness standards in the outlet and upkeep of all service equipment as per Hotel standard
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
- You must be a college / university degree graduate with a minimum of two years experiences in a similar role with preferable previous experiences in the Middle East.
- You should be a computer literate with effective communication skills and an excellent command of written and spoken English and German.
Knowledge & Competencies
- The ideal candidate will be a hands-on professional with a solid food & beverage background and the passion for quality and excellence. You will be creative and eager to share your desire to achieve highest quality service standards with guests and team members and you should possess following competencies:
- Understanding Hotel Operations
- Effective Communication
- Planning for Business
- Supervising People
- Understanding Differences
- Supervising Operations
- Customer Focus
- Drive for Results
About the Company
"One of the premier locations of Abu Dhabi, the bustling grandeur of the iconic Beach Rotana Abu Dhabi belies the beauty of the bay beyond. This award-winning city resort boasts a central location that is directly connected to the shops, cinemas, and services of Abu Dhabi Mall, and mere minutes from Saadiyat Island, the new Central Business District (CBD) and the Corniche. Abu Dhabi International airport is just a 30-minute drive.
Step into the luxurious 5-star Beach Rotana Abu Dhabi, leave the city behind, and savour the traditional Arabian hospitality, luxury and comfort of 565 rooms, suites, and serviced apartments furnished to the highest standards. All rooms offer waterside or city views, comfortable workspace, and outstanding comfort. Expect luxury linens, excellent WiFi, and attentive service.
12 unparalleled dining destinations await, including Finz, our stunning seafood destination on the water. Dining options abound from the French-Polynesian, Indian, Italian, German, and more. Regal ballrooms, cutting-edge conference and meeting facilities ensure success for groups from 10 to 1200.
Enjoy the private beach club, complete with swimming pool, squash and tennis courts, watersports, kid's club, and extensive gym. Rejuvenate with bespoke treatments in Zen the spa, including the signature Rasul mud treatments and spa baths."