Job description / Role
We are Heartists®
"Heartist © " describes both our culture and who we are. Everything we do comes from the heart, and we're experts in what we do. Generous, attentive, and free, we ensure that everyone can come as they are, and feel like they belong. As one big team, we know that only together can we do amazing things!
We believe that the world is more welcoming when we're connected. So that we see what we have in common, instead of what sets us apart.
Life in Movenpick
The Place to Savour Life- We believe true hospitality is about turning small gestures into heartwarming moments.
We enable our guests to Savour the flavor of life, balancing small indulgence with what's good for them- and good for the world.
- To promote efficiency, confidence, courtesy and an extremely high standard of social skills.
- To generally promote and ensure good inter-departmental relations.
- To display a pleasant manner and positive attitude at all times and to promote a good company image to guests and colleagues.
- To demonstrate pride in the workplace and personal appearance at all times when representing the hotel thus identifying a high level of commitment.
- To assist the Assistant Manager / Restaurant Manager in any task outlined/detailed by him/her.
- To take time and get to know the guests, and to be committed to service excellence.
- To provide service that is sincere, warm and enthusiastic, ensuring the guests satisfaction.
Key Deliverables and Responsibilities
Planning & Organizing:
- Monitor's duty schedules for the respective team.
- Works towards the timely set up of the assigned Food & Beverage outlet, according to the meal settings and in line with the opening hours.
- Ensures that under no circumstances the entrance door is left unattended.
- Contributes to meet / maximize the monthly revenue budget for the respective outlet.
- Works in close cooperation with the Kitchen and Stewarding as well as the restaurant cashiers to ensure a smooth running operation.
- He / she conducts / attends regular training sessions with the assigned team in line with the departmental SOP's i.e. guest care, product knowledge, grooming standards, up selling, etc.
- To report any equipment failures/problems to the Maintenance Department.
- To pass any maintenance requests to the Maintenance Department.
- To participate in any Training/Developments schemes as recommended by senior management.
- Ensures the proper appearance (condition of uniforms) and grooming of assigned staff.
- Handles the welcome of arriving guests and their sitting through the hostess, takes over, if she is not available.
- Maintains a professional / friendly relationship with the outlet patrons to ensure their well-being.
- Makes himself / herself familiar with all menus, promotions and other relevant issues concerning the outlet (product knowledge).
- Contributes to the upkeep of the outlet's database of regular guests.
- Reports cleanliness and maintenance issues to the immediate Supervisor or the departments concerned.
- Resolves guests' complaints directly or consults with immediate Supervisor.
- Does all mise en place work according to a whole day service requirements.
- Prepares all store requisitions for signature (operating material, food products and beverages) and ensures the accurate delivery of goods.
- Attends regular departmental meetings and conduct's briefings (on behalf) and contributes to an open communication with in the assigned team.
- Familiar with the outlets menu and promotional activities.
- Familiar with the company's internal policies and safety procedures.
- Carries out other related assignments or tasks entrusted by the Food & Beverage from time to time.
- To have a complete understanding of and to adhere to Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts policy relating to Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
- Be familiar with all related company documentation and especially with the relevant Operational Standards Manual for the department.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- To assist the outlet manager with the following reports:
- Overtime & extra hours consumed monthly.
- Daily log book
- Time schedule weekly
- Vacation schedules yearly
- Buffet name Tags and menu printing
Generic Aspects on Hygiene / Personal Safety / Environment/Confidentiality:
- Ensure proper care of all equipment and furniture entrusted for Heartists use.
- Be well-familiar with the hotel's policies and procedures, well-acquainted with the physical layout of the hotel and its premises and knowledgeable of the hotel's emergency procedures in regard to fire, medical, bomb threat, black-out and evacuation.
- Knows the safety regulations and ensures their application & ensures the safety of people and property in the hotel.
- Respects and ensures respect of the hotel's commitments to the "Environment Charter" of Planet 21 program (saving energy, recycling, sorting waste etc).
- Understands and strictly adhere to the Rules & Regulations established in the Heartists Handbook and the Hotel's policy on Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
- Ensure that confidential records and other confidential information are properly safeguarded and are not removed from the office.
- Does not disclose any financial information or any other information of the Accor Hotels.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Food & Beverage Supervisor
Assistant Restaurant Manager
Food & Beverage Supervisor
Food & Beverage Manager
|Abu Dhabi||19 Sep|