Job description / Role
Project: This is a major exhibition programme in Dubai consisting of significant mixed-use assets, associated infrastructure and all public realm works.
We are hiring an ambitious and forward-thinking senior planning manager to join our established and growing team in UAE.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Assisting with dispute resolution and claims planning matters on multiple projects, including construction schedule, delay and disruption analysis.
• Delivering project-based tasks by doing fact-finding to detailed analysis and quantification of delay and damages.
• Evaluating critical paths, consequent disruption and etc.
• Evaluating entitlement to EOT occurring as a result of the delay, disruption or loss of efficiency.
• Production rate analysis and work cycle analysis to demonstrate entitlement to EOT
• Performing full delay analysis for EOTs, prolongation costs, disruption, programme critiques and delay analysis critiques.
• With a relevant degree qualification, chartered or pursuing a similar level of professional qualification will be viewed favourably.
• You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and manage dynamic, motivated teams.
• You will have analytical, problem solving, and communication skills and experience in claims planning/ scheduling type roles and be poised to expand your own horizons, those of our clients and of our ambitious people alike.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Planning Control Manager
Senior Planning Manager - Infrastructure
Sr. Planning Engineer
MIDMAC Contracting Company
ARCCO (Al Raeel National General Contracting Co.)