Job description / Role
• Obtains copy of shipping order and transports material or equipment to and from designated areas in the facility
• Loading and unloading goods from vehicles such as trucks
• Moving goods packed on pallets or in crates around the storage facility
• Stacking goods in the correct storage bays, following inventory control instructions
• Checking loads are secure
• Stacking empty pallets
• Performing daily equipment checks such as recharging the truck’s battery and lubricating equipment
• Removing machine attachments and waste material from machines
• Examining products to verify conformance to quality standards
• Follow instructions for operating equipment and keeping records
• Load, unload, move, stack, and stage product and materials using a forklift, clamp truck, or other power equipment.
• Use radio frequency equipment for picking, receiving, put away, and load functions, as required.
• Maintain the facility’s equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion.
• On a daily basis, inspect and perform minor maintenance on the forklift or other equipment.
• Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods.
• Comply with laws and all safety and quality regulations.
• The employee is obliged to perform other tasks/duties commissioned by the superior, regarding
AED 1,000 to 1,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• High School diploma or equivalent
• 2 + year of experience in similar function
• Good math and reading skills;
• Basic computer skills
• Valid motor vehicle operator’s license may be required
• Forklift certification per OSHA standards
About the Company
New East has been serving automotive businesses since 1992. We are the largest importer & distributors of aftermarket automotive parts in United Arab Emirates. We are a proud member of Auto Parts Member Group (APMG) an industry-recognized organization that certifies and aims to create a support community for all Auto Parts Merchants in Dubai.
People are at the heart of everything we do at New East. We continually invest in our highly skilled team,to ensure we progressively advance our organization and meet the future needs of the automotive aftermarket.
Being the best in our field is the trademark of our company. We consistently strive to achieve zero lost sales and zero late deliveries for each and every customer.