JOB DESCRIPTION (include principal accountability's, main job duties, number of employees reporting to the job, and if applicable, a simple organization chart on the reverse of this form)
MAIN JOB DUTIES:
• Troubleshoot, diagnose & identify causes of failure, perform mechanical repair of electric & diesel fork-lift engine, hydraulics & transmission.
• Perform repairs accurately by running computer based diagnostics on fork-lifts and the use of computerized test equipment & calibration devices.
• Perform overhaul & gearbox removal (aligning frames & gears), bearing & brake mechanical parts replacements (brake pad, brake disc, friction plate & magnetic disc brake) using appropriate equipment & hand tools.
• Perform preventive maintenance of machines (cleaning & lubrication, change of oil, filter & air cleaner elements) with the use of appropriate grease / solvents / cleaning agents and keep maintenance schedules & service records.
• Install traction battery charger.
• Read, analyze & understand schematic diagrams, technical drawings & manuals.
• Troubleshoot, diagnose electrical wiring connections.
• Work in accordance with instructions contained in manufacturers' manuals and workshop time schedules.
• Inspect completed work and test equipment after repair / assembly to ensure compliance with manufacturers’ specifications.
• Ensure maintenance / safekeeping of workshop tools & equipment and comply with occupational health and safety regulations.
• Perform related duties as assigned.
Salary + Food + Accomodation
• Should have experience with Toyota material handling , linde, etc.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience as a TECHNICIAN, Fork lift – Workshop & Field Service working ideally with a recognized distributor in accordance with the job duties as indicated above.
• Will have the potential to act in a Lead / Foreman capacity.
• Will be knowledgeable on AC/DC motors and PCBs.
• Will be knowledgeable on traction battery maintenance & repairs.
• Will have the ability to work under pressure.preferably possess knowledge on fork-lift operation.
• Possession of an applicable UAE Driver’s License is an advantage.
• ITI/Diploma with good communication skills in English
About the Company
Spectrum Talent Management is a Global Recruitment firm with strong capabilities in Executive Search, Global Migrations, Contract Staffing and managing complete talent supply chains.
Founded in 2008, we are a growing, yet mature service firm specializing in staffing requirements of global organizations. Our leadership and high acceptance in the market is evident by the phenomenal growth that we have demonstrated in just few years of our inception. From permanent hiring to flexi staffing, payroll management to RPO, the orbit of the value add that we provide our customers with, has always evolved and diversified from time to time, thereby letting us with all the more reasons to be on the preferred choice of our customers for their most crucial talent related requirements.