Job description / Role
Acting as business partner for All Solutions lines in the Middle East:
- Financial support
- Production / Interpretation of management information
- Managing practice planning & forecasting cycles
- Develop commercial knowledge
- Influence financial performance
- Build business partnering relationships with practice leads and their management teams
- Drive accountability in budget owners for financial business performance
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
- Develop and maintain effective team processes for communication, constructive debate, conflict resolution, identifying innovation opportunities and joint problem solving.
- Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modelling tools
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
- Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives, being capable to drive successful project management and execution
- Supporting Senior Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis
- Prepare presentations to Board of Directors and Senior Management Team
- Collaborate with a wide range of Partnership employees from differing cultures, using effective communication and influencing skills to gain support for positive change initiatives
AED 15,000 to 22,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: + benefits
- 4 to 7 years experience in finance departments ideally with experience of business partnering
- Skilled communicator within and across disciplines, including dealing with Business Leaders
- Advanced Excel skills and knowledge of Powerpoint. Experience on DWH applications preferred
- Prepared to meet a challenge and with a track record of managing change and delivering process improvements
- Willingness to work closely with the business and be a trusted source of information / support
- Good technical accounting skills and understanding of general ledger entries
About the Company
Aon Hewitt is the global leader in human resources consulting and outsourcing solutions. We partner with organizations to solve their most complex benefits, talent, and related financial challenges.
Aon Hewitt delivers the strongest team of professionals in the industry who have access to the widest breadth and depth of expertise and services, in more locations, and for more industry segments than any other human resources firm.
Our singular focus is on our clients: we deliver distinctive value, top-rated customer service, and measurable business impact.
With data backed insights and pragmatic advice, Aon Hewitt has been providing thought leadership in the region since 2002. Aon Hewitt’s regional operations are headquartered out of Dubai, UAE. We work in 11+ countries across the region, successfully partnering with over 500+ clients across public and private sector.
We understand the unique strengths and challenges of human capital in the region, and bring this experience to every client solution.
Search Heads Middle East
Quest Search & Selection
LITASCO Middle East DMCC
Ziad Galadari Group