Job description / Role
The FP&A Reporting Manager will provide financial advice and support to the Head of Finance and key stakeholders within the business, to enable them to make sound business decisions. This includes reporting and analysis of financial data, closure of month-end processes and providing financial information to the Head of Finance.
• Variance analysis, business strategy and future growth plans;
• Provides meaningful information which will allow senior management to assess the performance of the business and make relevant decisions for the sector
• Support process improvement, leading to continuous improvement in the accuracy, consistency, timeliness and automation of financial planning and reporting information, and the sharing of best practice across the division and the Group.
• Develop, implement and maintain a robust cash management process
• Monthly consolidated cash flow forecasts using both direct and indirect methodologies of forecasting
• Proposing a streamlined plan of reporting for the business.
AED 30,000 to 35,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Western educated from a good British or US university
• A mature, proactive and detail oriented individual.
• Strong analytical and numerical skills.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently and work productively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
• Ability to analyse financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections
• Ability to positively influence key stakeholders within the business.
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
• Career to date should be in Fortune 500 companies
• A Qualified Accountant with min 10 years PQE, 5-7 of which should be specifically in pure FP&A
• SAP knowledge would be a plus
• Advanced Excel
Thank you for your interest. All applications are viewed and evaluated according to the role requirements. We aim to contact shortlisted candidates within 2 weeks. As we often receive a high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to everyone. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
About the Company
Inspire Selection is headquartered in Dubai and recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Insurance, Legal, Sales & Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain.