Job description / Role
This is a 9 month temporary role to cover a lady on maternity leave.
We are looking for an experienced Financial Manager who will be responsible for driving all company reports, analysis, and information in line with the overall strategy of the company and ensure that the company meets its growth and profit objectives.
• Stay close to external clients, build a relationship to collaborate with analysis and knowledge sharing
• Manage a team of 3 members and support them with planning and commercial analysis and support them with the following activities:
• Full ownership Annual Plan forecast and Quarterly reforecasting process of regional markets & liaising with all functional heads to ensure accurate and timely submission of key KPIs and budget lines.
• Consolidation of the company’s regional forecasts (MENA Turkey & Africa) and presenting results to CFO.
• Submission of plan to Head office and communication internally to leadership team
• Liaising internally with Accounting team, reviewing and aligning on monthly results.
• Preparing and consolidating monthly reports to be presented internally to team and externally to the head office in the USA.
• Overseeing General & Admin expenses compared to budgets and highlighting risks to CFO and Leadership Team
• Managing 5 P&Ls including Funds and making sure no overspend risk exists.
• Follow up on Payments and make sure collection is up to date
Manage and guide the team to:
• Engage with marketing to monitor new product and campaign development to ensure business decisions are feasible.
• Lead and engage in business through analytics, highlighting and aligning on key actions and recommending solutions.
• Financial lead in major business projects, building the business cases to understand relevant financial implications and providing key commercial insight in project forums.
• Support the business in the collection and reporting of sales.
• Support the African markets in COS analysis and price recommendation analysis
• Leading monthly business review sessions with external clients
• Leading data project and franchisee data automation and collection
AED 40000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Available immediately to start a temporary role
• Must commit for the whole 9 month contract
• Chartered Accountant (incl. ICMA, ACCA) or Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) or MBA
• At least 10 years’ experience in financial planning and analysis role
• Highly developed leadership and influencing skills. Able to motivate others.
• Team player able to collaborate effectively with peers.
• An Entrepreneurial mind set and a self-starter
• Self motivated and results driven
• Hands on and pragmatic
• At ease with multi-cultural environment with a high level of adaptability
• Enthusiastic with an optimistic outlook
• Innovative and creative approach
• Excellent Microsoft Excel modelling experience essential
• The ability to question and challenge current ideas & processes
Thank you for your interest. All applications are viewed and evaluated according to the role requirements. We aim to contact shortlisted candidates within 2 weeks. As we often receive a high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to everyone. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
About the Company
Inspire Selection is an award winning recruitment agency, headquartered in Dubai which recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Legal, Sales & Marketing including Digital Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Higher Education.