Job description / Role
A fast-paced retail group is seeking a FP&A Manager, reporting to the CFO directly. Primarily focusing on forecasting, budgeting, reporting and analysis to enable to the CEO to make informed decisions.
• MIS reports and present to CEO
• Ensure timely preparation of reports as required for the Board Meeting and attend the Board Meeting
• Ensure timely preparation of Annual Budget for the region
• Ensure adherence to the allocated budgets and timely and accurate preparation of balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and all other accounting records
• Prepare and analyse financial reports such as balance sheets and income statements
• Review and approve costing and variances reports
• Monitor revenues and ensure that funds are allocated appropriately to the areas of business where they are most needed
• Financial modelling
• Due diligence on potential new retail store opening, looking at return on investment
AED 28,000 to 30,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Chartered accountant + 7-10 yrs post qualification experience
• RETAIL industry experience is highly preferable
• Very commercially aware
• Demonstrable experience in FP&A
• Solid background in accounting and finance
• Excellent interpersonal skills, a confident public speaker
• Strong team leader
• Overseas Candidates with a strong background in fashion retail are encouraged to apply
Thank you for your interest. All applications are viewed and evaluated according to the role requirements. We aim to contact shortlisted candidates within 2 weeks. As we often receive a high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to everyone. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. (LV)
About the Company
Inspire Selection is an award winning recruitment agency, headquartered in Dubai which recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Legal, Sales & Marketing including Digital Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Higher Education.