Job description / Role
Reporting into the Finance Business Partner of the Division, the role of the FP&A Reporting Manager is to sit across all contracts providing robust reporting, cash flow management and detailed analysis to support each contract. This role is a true business partner and requires people with strong contract management experience, ideally within Facilities Management or Professional Services.
Our client is a Global Professional Services provider and a household name within the B2B world.
* Develop, implement and maintain a robust cash management process. Including reporting of daily cash balances, monthly consolidated cash flow forecasts using both direct and indirect methodologies of forecasting
* Challenging the performance of the contracts within the sector and making recommendations for continuous improvement and remedial action as required
* Monthly delivery of all sector reporting requirements both internal and external;
* Managing the Budgeting and Forecasting cycles from a IFS perspective, planning and execution of plan through to final submissions to group
* Regular interface with counterpart FP&A managers to ensure accuracy of reporting
* Champion for Business Warehouse (BW) and SAP for the Division and support other team members in the use of SAP in their activities;
* Assisting in the establishment of the FOM (Finance Operating Model) across all parts of the sector, whilst optimising our relationship with the shared service centre (SSC)
* Building strong relationships with key internal stakeholders. Establishing excellent working relationships with the sector / contract finance teams and the SSC
Competitive salary with benefits and solid career growth potential both locally and internationally.
Only candidates with the following will be considered:
* Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA, CPA etc.)
* Prior experience in reporting, budgeting, forecasting and cash flow management across multiple contracts (large clients)
* SAP knowledge - ideally with Business Warehouse and Business Objectives module
* Fluent English both verbally and written
* Experience within a matrix environment with multiple reporting lines both operationally and corporate
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
|Ras Al Khaimah||5 Mar|
Assistant Finance Manager
Ignite Search & Selection
Finance Manager - Retail
Ignite Search & Selection