Job description / Role
This role is a great opportunity for an experienced FP&A Professional to join a major multinational, in their Dubai offices.
In this role you will be responsible for providing financial advice & support to the Head of Finance and key stakeholders within the Division & Group, to ultimately enable them to make sound business decisions.
Client is a major multinational, with operations across a dozen different sectors and with 10's of thousands of employees around the world.
The key responsibilities of the FP&A Reporting Manager will include but not be limited to;
* Ensuring financial information is reviewed against historical run-rates, business strategy and future growth plans; and provides meaningful information to allow senior managers to assess the performance of the business and make relevant decisions for the sector
* Being a proactive member of the Finance community to drive and support process improvement, leading to continuous improvement in the accuracy, consistency, timeliness and automation of financial planning and reporting information, and the sharing of best practice across the Division and the Group.
* Develop, implement and maintain a robust cash management process. Including reporting of daily cash balances, monthly consolidated cash flow forecasts using both direct and indirect methodologies of forecasting
* Building strong relationships with key internal stakeholders. In particular, with the contract finance teams, SME central finance, SME CFO & Head of Finance and the SSC
* Understanding the challenges faced by the business and proposing a streamlined plan of reporting for the business.
* Ensuring the delivery of insightful, accurate & timely financial information across the SME central finance team, Sector executives, Group Stakeholders & to external organisations
In return my client can offer a very competitive package of between 31,000 & 36,000 AED per month, dependent on your qualifications and experience, as well as a very generous annual leave allowance and additional benefits.
The successful candidate will;
* Be a mature, proactive, detail oriented individual, with strong analytical & numerical skills.
* Stay abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation
* Have excellent communication skills, both written & verbal, and the ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently and work productively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
* Demonstrate the ability to analyse financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections
* Demonstrate the ability to positively influence key stakeholders within the business.
You MUST have a Professional Accounting Qualification (CIMA or ACCA preferred)
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.