Job description / Role
Our client a leading European Private Bank is looking for a French Speaking CDD Officer. You will have at least 2-5 years experience in this field to be considered. This role is based in Dubai in the DIFC.
The French Speaking CDD Officer will perform the following role:
Client / Finders onboarding / Due Diligence
* Acts as first point of contact for RMs on client/finder onboarding matters; advisory and queries handling
* Low/Medium Risk accounts: KYC Review and approval of client relationships
* High/PEP/VIP Risk accounts: KYC Review of client relationships
* Finder: Initial Review, KYC Review and approval of client relationships
* Liaison with liaison desk to monitor progress and assist with queries
* Check and verification of all submitted forms and documents
* Maintain the Dubai specific client static data
* Provide reporting on account opening/closing
* Safekeeping of Dubai legal client documents
* Liaison with Booking Centre Formalities to ensure timely cascading of updates/changes related to onboarding
* Handling of account closings
Periodic Account / Finder Review
* Low/Medium/High: Annual Account Reviews and approvals
* PEP/VIP: Annual Account Reviews
* Finder: Annual Account Reviews and approvals
French Speaking CDD Officer
Based in DIFC
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.