Job description / Role
Exposure to areas such as commercial banking, corporate finance, investment banking, or risk management, performing tasks such as analysis, reporting, and financial modelling.
Top - tier multinational bank with regional base in UAE.
* Conducting financial analysis and modelling.
* Preparing reports on financial performance and risk management.
* Supporting the development and execution of financing and investment strategies.
* Managing client relationships and providing financial advice.
* Ensuring compliance with regulations and company policies.
* Exposure to multinational environment.
* Opportunities for continued professional and personal development.
* UAE National with Family Book.
* Bachelors degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or similar.
* Excellent academic track record.
* Strong interpersonal skills.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Accountant and Auditor
XB4 - CPAs & Advisors